- We NEVER sell your data to a third-party.
- Only we as WebStories.Today and in case you have bought a voucher, the related business have access to your data to guarantee the voucher arrives well on time.
- In case you install our Facebook App, Only your basic information is saved (Name, email, birthday and City). Your friends list is NOT copied into our database. Only when a friend accepts and installs the app, a connection is saved.
- We do have tracking cookies in place when you continue buying at the brands website, so we can follow up when you buy something
- Google Analytics cookies, AWIN and Facebook Pixel are in place to help us place less Ads but more effective results
Data Protection OfficerWhen you have any other question or want to verify what information we have from you stored in our database, simply contact our Data Protection Officer and we reply to you within the 24h
DetailsPush.ai Gmbh ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://WebStories.Today website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And UseWhile using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address, other information ("Personal Information").
Log DataWe collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service's functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
CookiesCookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
We use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Service ProvidersWe may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The following list is not exhaustive but contains Push.ai, WebStories.Today and associated brands current core partners:
- Newsletter - When ordering from our platforms, and creating your customer account, entering competitions or otherwise interacting with us we will give you the opportunity to subscribe to our email newsletter. You may opt in and out of marketing communications at the point of account creation or at any subsequent time by selecting/deselecting the boxes in your customer account/email preferences. If you need assistance please contact email@example.com
- Survey - We may contact you from time to time to conduct surveys which are designed to improve our service offering to you. The survey may be conducted by ourselves or a chosen third party provider.
CommunicationsWe may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
SecurityThe security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. As such we make no warranties as to the level of security afforded to your data, except that we will always act in accordance with the relevant Swiss and EU legislation.
International TransferYour information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Kingdom and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the information, including Personal Information, to United Kingdom and process it there.
In the event that a dispute arises with regards to the international transfer of data, you agree that the courts of Zug, Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the matter.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Children's PrivacyOur Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a Children under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers.
JurisdictionThis Policy shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Zug, Switzerland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
WebStories.Today is of Push.ai Gmbh