Some Google Search Statistics
- Visited 62.19 billion times in 2021.
- 92.18% of the market share as of July 2019.
- Processes over 3.5 billion searches per day.
- 63% of Google’s US organic search traffic originated f rom mobile devices.
- 90% likely to click on the first set of results.
The main difference between Google Search and Google Discover is that Google Search is based on the search term entered by the user; and Google discover uses the user Web & App Activity, Location History & Settings and more to
When adding web stories to your SEO mix, optimizing them to the user's interests, you create an opportunity to gain a foothold on a new traffic source that quite likely competitors may not be aware of.
An original communicationYour prospects will be impressed and love this new interactive communication format! Web Stories can be shared on your Social Meda Accounts, your website/blog and even inside your newsletters.
Differentiate your brandAs a brand, to have success, you need to stand out! Why? Simply because we have many competitors online. To give you an idea about the competition.
- There are 570+ million blogs on the internet.
- YouTube alone counts 37+ million channels.
Sharing information in a web story format will make you create that “wow” effect.
An engaging experienceSurprise your target with an unique, interactive user experience. Web Stores are a visually rich format allowing your readers to tap or swipe through it at their own pace. T
High conversion rateWeb Stories are made to maximize visitor engagement and therefore conversion rates.
Advantages Of Web Stories Today For SEO?
- Super easy to create
- Statistics (on your dashboard and your Google Analytics)
- As premium Creator, you keep 100% of Ad revenue
- Transcript available in Html and text
- Can be (re)used everywhere on the web, incuding your own website, Social Media, Messenger Apps, Email, PDF, ...
- Add Author Name and Link
- Add link to original/related article